Social Icons

Saturday, September 26, 2015

On Zaragoza

Buenas!!

The Last Day.

I feel like I’ve been writing forever to catch up the last few trips, but fortunately it wasn’t really that interesting of a day today. But here’s the last day on our way home from Barcelona:

Some of us like to run in the mornings in Alcalá before school when we can (at night if we can’t), but it depends on who can roll out of bed and get their butt moving both at home and while traveling. We just do it for fun. A few days ago in Valencia we ran from the hotel to the beach at 6 in the morning, and it’s always really funny because no one is alive and functioning before 8 am unless you’re a street sweeper. So we essentially had the streets to ourselves! But today we decided to use the hotel gym to lift wimpy hotel weights instead. It was great, since I have wimpy Jessie Dean arms anyways, it turned out just fine.

After breakfast we got on the bus. So fun. So exciting.



We stopped about 4 or 5 hours later in Zaragosa. Zaragosa is an interesting town for the 2 hours I was in it, but I don’t have too much to say. We stopped and saw the cathedral that was there, which is not on my list of “most interesting” or “most beautiful” but I would definitely give it quirky. It felt like a cathedral built inside a capital building. If I find time I’m going to read more about it, because it was kind of confusing. They had a bunch of flags in it, even one for The United States… didn’t take a picture since I figured you’ve seen it. GO MERICA.


The highlight however was definitely the Kebab restaurant. I don’t understand what it is or what I ate, but I'm sorry for judging all things kebab by my one weird experience in Alcalá it was great. Also I had frozen yogurt and somebody is lying because that is not what they serve at Spoon it Up. It actually tasted like yogurt that was frozen. Mixed reviews.



Got back on the bus.

Now we're back in Alcalá.

It's good to be home.







Watch women's conference since I can't with the time difference!! I'm way jealous! 
lds.org   ---  6pm MST







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!